At times it can seem like most products are made for women only - not true! Sinful Thrills carries an entire line of products for men only, everything from potions and ticklers to erection rings, masturbators, pumps and extenders, all of which have one thing in common: they're for men only! While some men refuse to use these types of toys, others really love them. Again, it's really up to you and your personal tastes. At Sinful Thrills, we recommend you try everything once - after all, you might find that male sex toys bring an exciting dimension to your sex life - alone or with a partner.
A vacuum/suction device used for drawing the blood into the penis, a penis pump either slightly enlarges your erection or helps you achieve a more powerful one. These toys don't have any kind of permanent lengthening effect, but the temporary illusion can be quite exciting, both to the eye and to the touch. Also, as blood rushing to the penis is usually a good thing, the stimulation produced by penis pumps can be very satisfying.
While men with erectile problems have used these toys for years, most men find the suction these toys produce - whether it be gentle or powerful - intensely enjoyable. Some men use penis pumps to ready themselves for partner intercourse. Others use them to achieve a strong orgasm. Another option is to use the pump for achieving orgasm while exploring a partner with your other hand. See? The options are numerous - and pleasurable!
The ultimate male pleasure toy, a masturbation sleeve is simple to use: you insert your penis into the soft, warm masturbator and pump away. Made from a variety of substances, masturbators can be shaped like flashlights, beer cans, extra-large penises or realistic vaginas, and are usually internally coated with silicone or CyberskinTM meant to simulate vaginal walls.
While masturbation sleeves are an ideal nightstand choice for the single man, there's no reason why men in partnerships can't use them, too. Many couples enjoy having a pleasure chest stocked with fun items for both partners, either to use alone, together or side-by-side. If you've never tried a masturbator, you might consider it. Like a dildo or vibrator for women, masturbators offer a degree of control over your orgasm that many men find exciting and satisfying.
Erection rings restrict the flow of blood away from the erect penis, creating a pleasurable feeling of tightness and pressure, prolonging erection, and sometimes delaying ejaculation. Usually worn at the base of the penis behind the scrotum, some men enjoy erection rings around the base of their penis only. It really depends on size and personal preference.
You may find it easiest to put on an erection ring before your penis is erect, but you'll want to experiment to find what works best for you. You should remove the ring as soon as it becomes uncomfortable - do not wear any longer than 30 minutes. Beginners should play around with different durations, just to make sure they don't hurt themselves. In order to avoid unpleasant snaps, snags or yanking, you may want to trim or shave the hair in the area where you'll be wearing the strap or ring, or use a little lubrication to grease the wheels.
Erection rings come in all sizes, materials and constructions. Here are a few of the most popular:
- Single-strap Ring Placed behind the scrotum and fastened over the top of penis, this adjustable strap is usually made of leather. These easily removed straps are perfect for beginners.
- Solid Ring Made of sturdy plastic or metal, these solid rings can be dangerous if you aren't experienced. Be careful. Insert your flaccid penis through the ring, then tuck your testicles, one at a time, through the hoop. Solid rings don't have any snaps or buckles, so the only way you're going to get them off is by losing your erection, either through removal of stimulus or ejaculation.
- Testicle-Spreader Place the longer strap behind the scrotum and snap it closed on top of your penis, forming a ring. The short straps should be hanging down, behind the scrotum. Snap each short strap to the ring, using one hand to hold a testicle and the other to bring the strap between your testicles to the sides of the ring.
- Testicle-Stretcher Place the longest strap behind the scrotum and snap it closed on top of your penis. Pull your testicles to the bottom of your scrotum and snap the widest piece of leather around the scrotum above the testicles. Bring the thin strap between the testicles and snap it to the ball stretcher. Adding small weights or a leash to the attached ring can increase sensations of pressure - it sounds extremely complicated, but some men really enjoy these doohickeys.
- Vibrating Ring This type of erection ring is designed to stimulate both partners with vibration during intercourse. Usually a single-strap erection ring made of a firmer jelly material, the ring slides onto his penis and then usually has an attachment for a vibrating bullet. The bullet may have a battery pack or, with more recent technology, may simply require the inserting of the battery to work. The bullet can be worn on the top of the penis to stimulate the woman partner's clitoris or put below the penis to stimulate his testicles.
Do not use erection rings if you bleed easily or have a blood clotting disorder, if you are diabetic, or if you suffer from any vascular or nerve disorder. Do not use these toys if you are taking anticoagulants, aspirin or any other blood-thinning medication. If you experience discomfort or any unusual body changes - including bruising, pain, bleeding or loss of sensation - remove the ring and see your doctor. Do not place over sore, swollen, or infected areas or areas without sensation.
Also known as a PPA, this hollow, penis-shaped dildo fits over your own penis. You can use these to increase the length or width of your penis, to sustain or simulate an erection, or just because you feel like having a different penis for the day.
Men with erectile dysfunction love extenders, which help them simulate the thrusting that accompanies traditional intercourse. But don't think that other men can't use them too, even men who are more than satisfied with the length and girth of their members. Using a sex toy is all about trying new things!
Ticklers The French Tickler features as prominently in adolescent sexual mythology as Spanish Fly, with one noticeable difference: Spanish Fly is imaginary and ticklers are real products. While not the "tongue" on the tip of a condom, as French Ticklers are often described, ticklers are nevertheless fun toys for men to use during intercourse.
Made of a stretchy substance such as latex, rubber or jelly, ticklers fit over the shaft of the penis and are usually covered with a tactile feature that increases stimulation for the wearer's partner. For example, a typical tickler might be a rubber sheath about two inches long that is covered with shallow rubber knobs. Another might be a short, pineapple-shaped sleeve with rubber "fronds" to excite both the wearer and his partner.
While some men complain about the friction, many men swear that both they and their partners swoon with delight over this intercourse-enhancer. If you feel the sleeve rubbing a little too much, try using some lubrication for a slicker time.